Monday, February 8, 2010

Here is my Profile by Jemma Magic

This is how others write my profile.

I'm a condescending jackass that should go back to sitting in my selfmade tower of lonliness on my throne because no one in the world is good enough, smart enough or beautiful enough to be my equal.
I have no respect for people that try to befriend me, they are a waste of my time. Anything I disagree with is stupid. Of course, I'd use bigger words, but no one would understand this if I did.
----------------------------------------------
Picks:

Pictures of myself
------------------------------------------------
First life tab:

I fool myself and say RL and SL never meet




Jemma Magic used to be the guest of my sim and friend of Lord Diglett who is lurking around here time to time.

She claims to know me from very small time we spent at my sim. In fact, I really don't know the reason she so hate me, since we never really engaged in an activity together to cause passionate discussion or debate. We have nothing in common for the most part, other than we have mutual friend. That is about it.

Since she was a guest of my guest, I welcomed her as such. I allowed her to stop by or invite her friends whenever she liked.

I have been cordial and polite to her all the time I was speaking to her. Therefore, it somewhat mind boggled me when I was told that she claimed I was condescending towards her when no one is around.
The fact is that, I was rarely alone with her for any reason.


"I have no respect for people that try to befriend me, they are a waste of my time."

This quote according to her entry is the prime example of how much she doesn't know me.
Anyone who is trying to befriend another, usually have mutual *respect* and *common courtesy* between us when both party is trying to develop a friendship/relationship.
None of my friends ever skipped this process. Some are put on probation (meaning that I decide to observe the person without cutting them off) and some made an effort to better themselves when it come to SL relationship. My requirements are very simple to understand, and none should have any difficulty with it. If it was not what they were looking for, they have all the control not to engage with Frederic's character. I never stalk nor track anyone who doesn't like me.
Jemma Maigic, however, she assumed to claim my friendship without build that trust and friendship and assumed that she will be my friend on default because she is a friend of my friend.

That was a serious mistake on her part.

She pretended to be my friend, at the same time she spoke badly about me when she was with our mutual friend. I really could careless what she thinks of me, since she never confronted me about my own shortcomings or my faults.

There are lot of accusation of my faults from her. The bottom line? Was she ever trying to clarify what I meant? No. Never.
Was it really the fault of my character? I am not sure.

The last real conversation I had with her, was the time *I* confronted her and asked clarification of why she bitched about my character faults to our mutual friend, and not to me.

She basically blamed that she wasn't the one who said it. She blamed what was said was in fact, from Jager.
My answer to that? Jager can tell that to me, and if I am a boring person, Jager can leave my sim anytime he wanted. (Yes, one of my character faults according to her, was *boring person* LOL)

There was not even a single line she can quote me the actual *abusive conversation when Jager was not around* . Nor a single incident that I was impolite to her. On the other hand, person claiming to be my friend will never spoke bad about me in my absence.

Is she expecting me to allow her all the impoliteness, double talking behind my back before we establish our trust of our friendship, and accept her as my friend?
She needs to think about that first.

After that last confrontation, I have not spoken to her. She has no basis for developing further understandings of my character ever since. Yet, she titled her notecard as "Person who used to knew him (Frederic)". Hilarious.

My rebuttal.

Jemma Magic never made it to the status of my friend. She forfeited that chance all on her own.
Do not ever accuse me of being condescending towards people who try to befriend me. I am only condescending towards people who is unable to grasp the basic logic of *building trust and friendship/relationship* and trying to claim my trust without showing basic courtesy and honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment