Friday, June 12, 2009

PPl who feel threatened by my presence... lol

In SL, I am not an obnoxious ass that giving grief to others. I am respectful, and I don't play games nor go into drama shit.
No gadgets and weapons I can use effectively in SL. I don't know how to hack other people's account, nor I don't know how to cyber stalk anyone. I'm not that geeky.

For that matter, I am not a threatening presence to anyone in SL.

Yet, there are a couple of grown man who feels threatened by my presence in their own place for whatever the reason/issues they think they have with me. In reality, I don't know either of them, and I don't talk to them either.

So, why do they asking me why I'm where I want to be, or they feel obliged to tell me to confirm what I write in this blog is truth or not?
And the ultimate amusement of the thing? They don't have a balls to come to my face and tell me what the FUCK is their problem. (One, seems to think that I am writing about him, in the article below. LOL THanks for confirmation. Sometimes, silence is golden. ) The other, apparently sent IM to mutual friend and hinted that I leave. LMAO

Why the fuck are you so afraid of ME?

Look, the fact, that just I'm not as egoistic as you nor having *I'm the king complex* like you that everyone has to like you, doesn't mean I am not reasonable nor I am going apeshit throwing drama around like you do. (No drama policy wearing thin, since you are always surrounded by fucking drama of the worst kind in SL... )

I never spilled shit inside SL, never griefed anyone, never attached anyone. So, I just dumbstrucked by the fear/negative energy I sense from you. (Yea, it sucks to be empath, but I get over it quickly.)

If you have issues with me(from fucking two years ago that you should well have been to be gotten over with.. but) say so, and I can discuss that. If you wanted me to leave for whatever the reason, all you have to do is ask. LOL It is YOUR place, and you can have your own kindom. Just as well I have my own and I have the control in mine. I was there by invitation of my friends and I wasn't bothering no one, i was minding my own shit. IF you don't like DRAMA but you seem to forget a lot that what you do is ACTUALLY the very drama you say you hate? When the man become hipocrytic or repeatedly inconsistant, the weight of his words becomes less meaningful.

Just don't send some 21 year old girl as a messenger, like some immature 14year old girls in highschool cliquey cheerleader shit, to tell me to leave.

Of course, whatever the drama you have in mind, you can keep that yourself and stay the hell out of my way. Because in honesty, I have no clue what the issue here. Either way, I'm parepared to deal with you.

****
And for others who seems to be unable to read the warning and public disclaimer of this blog, and addition to that, forgetting to understand that my BLOG is out side SL, and I have constitutional right to express my opinions in here...
You *chose* to come here and read my blog. LEAVE, if you don't like what you see.
Simple as that. Squeaking about what I write in here? lol high school cheer leader shit. GO to your own clique and talk amongst yourselves. LOL


What I write here, NO ONE have any control nor say in this.

This is MY blog, and I have my RIGHTS to do so, as much as you have the same rights.

IF you are mature, grown man, you should know that you can't tell me what to do in my own domain, You are not my father. LMAO For that matter, my own 82 year old Faustian father don't even tell me what to do in my domain.

You have no fucking power over me.


Here is an idea.

Set up your own blog, and get over it.
This is not your clique bulletin board where everyone love one another.

Get
Over
IT

Here's a recap of some of the drama I was talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment