Saturday, November 7, 2009

my kinks and fetishes...

Hmmm, there are lot of hints through out my blogs, but there is no summary in here, huh...?

In short, I am not sure myself. Everyone knows I'm not vanilla, but other than that, there aren't much of particulars are there?

So I just list several that has not changed ever since I was a little kid.

1. dude with long hair. Liszt (heart eyes) to Ted Nugent... what can I say.
2. boots and gloves
3. some sort of restraints. ---The one I really like is that metal loop on the wall which could be used with anything. I wish I could install one in my room. I need some sort of bracer for the structure.
4. certain music

See?

Please add if you can think of something that I have not remembered.




1 comment:

  1. 5. messing with inane people's minds
    6. telling it what it is
    7. making people gnaw their legs off because they cannot get you

    ReplyDelete