Sunday, November 8, 2009

Spring Semester

In the comment by Lord Diglett about my college classes... Yes, definitely, my college music class started really slow.
However, after all of 15 minutes of soul searching (lol) I decided to pursue degree in music. Next semester, I will be a half time student, with 4 units of theories, 1unit of performance with private piano lesson, and maybe Swimming or class voice I. 1 unit each.
As long as I keep up with those 6 units, I will be qualified for some grants, too. As you know, coffee won't be covered, but 150$ of free money? I'm not complaining.


With all these severe budget crisis, only one class is offered to almost any level and any subjects. Professors would be left no choice but to drop students who doesn't show up on classes.

***
Piano Accompanist who works for the classes agree to take me as his piano student, and since he comes to school, we can do the lessons on campus, which is very convenient for me. I kinda feel bad he only charges 20$ per lesson... as you know, my coffee cost more... ... ...

******ACK, eeeee! I just saw Stravinsky's almost naked picture! He was in sagging speedo... ***
(Downside of dual monitor!)

***********************




No comments:

Post a Comment