Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Perfect Score + extra credit and nightmares

I just finished my performance final.

Perfect score + extra credits. (Extra credits for letting my professor choose two pieces to perform for her, instead of two of my own choices. )

I don't have to suffer weird nightmare for awhile.

Seriously, in last few nightmares:
I have been smited by Liszt in his practice room.
Some dude who was suspiciously looking like Guy Pierce professed his dark secret love for me, (Don't ask. All I could see that was painful situation for him to admit that he has thing for a man, and letting others to know.)
Or a girl I picked up at shady club where dealing illegal pharmaceuticals and prostitution, turned out to be a shemale, however Fred the person he is, not even flinching at the sight of...um(Edited for contents~) then got on to business... She was wearing turtleneck red dress, and Fred thought she looked like the actress in movie Underworld.

I never had that kind of vivid dream with all sorts of details.

I have to go to my dentist, so I can't analyze my nightmare right now. I will add if I get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment