Monday, December 19, 2011

Wandering elf

It's been awhile since I sit in SL for hours on end. Making a Holiday card was the task of the day, so with full on Elf regalia and even my boots on (inside joke) I was able to get few shots.


Some strange nostalgic reason, I decided to impose New Years greeting in Kanji. It is not intended for specific cultural Holiday event, as I really don't do anything in real life either. The elf is just roaming his world, stopping to think about others, that's all.

Lately, I'm considering to naturalize myself into US. Technically, I have good 8 years or so, till I have to update my Visa or Passport, however, the deteriorating Japanese civilization just making me sick of it altogether. I see no reason at all to retain my nationality at this point.

I don't hate Japan, but their closed culture in due to their specific language barrier is putting the whole nation in a solitary state, which prevents them from benefiting from the positive global change.
They are like sheep herd. They just follow around themselves. They don't even know who or what they are following. There is no direction at all. The sheep next to you going to the left, you just blindly follow, and then some other sheep pushes you from behind, you go forwards.

Their cookie cutter education system mass produce the highly functional robots which can follow the programmed command in a precise manner, however the individual unit has no ability to process the big picture of the task by itself. They are not taught to analyze the facts, or critically assessing the facts in order to determine its new direction. They just follow whatever everyone is doing.

What ticks me the most,

The FUCKING JAPANESE are now making up THEIR version of recent history, that they did not invade China nor made sex slaves out of Chinese/Koreans, and now THEY are the VICTIMS of whatever the CONSPIRACY they SAY the Chinese/Koreans are concocting.
That's not all, now they had the NERVE to tell that they want to know the TRUTH, not the propaganda that USA made it up for the rest of the world.

You know where this is going, right?

Yes, "I give you the FUCKING TRUTH, and you won't LIKE IT"






No comments:

Post a Comment