Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I need an archenemy...


I need a really scary arch enemy in SL.

Why?

well, here is the reason.

In SL, you can be a King of your own little mountain, or island or whatever that is. You make your own little groups/cliques, and if you dont like someone, you just get rid of them. You ban them from your land. That means everyone can just surround themselves with their yesmens. Thats why there are SO FUCKING MANY MASTERS/MISTRESSES in SL! Because they cant handle someone who ask questions.

Hey I am not a griefer. but I have been banned from various places. I was encroached by self proclaimed *reverend* who is nothing more than real estate thug.
I was banned from certain vamp sim, just because I had a little argument with one member. They got so scared (of what? I have no fucking clue.), and They estate ban me.

But they are not my arch enemies. They would never will be.

I need real archenemy who is equal in my smarts and wits.

Who is not scared of my presence and know how to debate with me without losing their cool. I have said before, I collect Fuck you's like the notches on my belt. When they run out of words to get to me, and shouts fuck you out of frustrations, I just quietly smirks and put a notch on my belt. Whether the argument is won or not, the whole thing ends there.

But I need someone who would never let me mute them, keep me interested. Its funny even thru Screen I can hear their pulse start to run faster when they are losing. And i get colder and colder, my words gets more vicious.

Yeah... I know. I have too much time on my hand.

4 comments:

  1. Dear, the only nemesis I could imagine would have to be someone insanely silly like Lord Helmet, some sort of Marty-Friedmanesque son of a bitch with the ingame popularity of Paris Hilton or anyone with bizarre powers beyond render time and texture rebakes.
    People like you are the Feuilleton of SL, sought out to be seen with, hardly ever understood, on and off between accessible and incomprehensible.
    Who would want to wage war against ye and pray to succeed? Who'd want to disagree with you all the time, scheme and plot against you just for the honor having faced off against ye?
    I doubt there are enough fools of this caliber out there. Fools warranting your attention and scorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhahaha

    Cally, honey... *hugs
    You are always good for the man's ego. Only if you are there with me.


    Only someone like you can find me a bucket that big enough to fit my big head.

    Come see me in world. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New DSL line in the making. Lets hope things get more stable then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete