Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Backroom Of Daini Ken in Darkside...


After three weeks of arriving at Darkside shopping district as a Daini Ken Designs's Proprietor, I felt the need of private office/workshop behind the store front.

A couple of days ago, I turn in a bid to modify the store space, to separate the store by adding one wall in the middle. The bid was promptly answered by my kind landlord, Mr. Nigel Riel, who gave me a few hours of personal attention.

The result is above. Far more than sumptuous as I first pictured/expected.

First of all, the space is bigger than store itself. The entrance from the store is hidden with book shelf, so it is not visible to casual onlookers who is browsing in my store.
The revolving door is also lockable, so anything that requires discretion can be stay hidden.

Nigel kindly supplied me with few shelves and table to start with. He handed me the key as soon as he finished installing the door, whispering something regarding this deal... I suppose I will find out soon enough that we can come to agreeable terms for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment