Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Vampires with low self esteem personal issues

Here we go again. I am almost dying from laughter this time. SL is an interesting place. Your personal issues, weaknesses, personality faults, So on and so forth, any problem that you are having which you can escape from.

IT becomes problems when those people wants to be someone that they could never become in their real life.
TO others, they are immature, childish, judgemental, biased, vain, jealous.

Oh I am not saying I am without faults, but I am respectful and treat other adults as such.

Its just sad that some of them are very talented in areas on content creation, but not at all at *people Skills.*

In fact they SUCK at it. (And yes, again, PUN INTENDED.They call themselves vampires. )

SO I am still laughing after several hours.

*****
This person we call him Fangs C.

He made us listen to him go on and on and on about how Everyone in his sim wanting to get in his pants, and he fears that jealous creates the rift between the group member.
(*rolling eyes and IM flying at this point)

Couple of members that expressed, that could not be an issue, because not EVERYONE is wishing to be intimate with him.

Ugh, *He is beautiful, powerful and he is a Vampire.*

OOOHKAY." I am not aruguing with you. but hey, don't tell me to laugh at you."

He has this little world inside Linden Lab's clusters of servers namely Second Life.

Too bad he can NOT have * A real Life*
And yes, again PUN INTENDED.
(They are dead. ... ... )

You know why am I laughing?

Because that vampire doesn't have *LIFE*!

Hey I have everything on this side of the screen. Family that I would die for, and Mark my word, I would kill for. Probably he will never have that outside of his little pixel world.
He insists that his family is loyal... err the ones that wants to get in his pants?

hey he will be happy I will be happy, so it is good at the end of the day.


The words of the day.

Flavor of the month

No comments:

Post a Comment