Sunday, March 16, 2008

Annoying SL daily failure-Sexy friend on a dance pole

Yesterday, I was virtually incapacitated the most of the day due to the failure of SL basic operations. Group IM not working, Contact list not loading , random inventory operation failure... on and on.. Of course this is further agonized by random disconnection added recently to SL 's Long list of daily (and random meaning hard to reproduce but happens so frequently to the point of put off and log off for the day.)

Even though, I reinstalled same current version last week, I had to resort to that in short of leaving SL's pathetic support ticket.

At least after the reinstall, the contact list was loaded... just that some IM were not reaching to the intended destination so it seemed... great.

******
so at the evening, I was ready to turn off SL... then I see the name I have not seen for awhile popped up in the list...

"I havent seen you for awhile... i hope you are doing fine..."

.. turned out, she was on a dance pole almost naked with my prescribed outfit consisting of Black boots and a hat.

Standing in front of a little circular stage with dance pole in the center, the sinewy figure wrapped around the cold metal pole...
She recognized me as vampire, which surprised me a little, for I never discussed nor met her in obvious occasion where vampires aplenty.

I wasnt really paying attentions to the several groups of completely naked she-males scattered around the lounge and carpet... come to think of it, I was the only fully clothed figure in the whole lounge.

Okay, i have to tell you that her body was already covered with blood and unmistakable male emission (err... she -male? I didn't ask.), that awaken my predatory nature, even in incubus.
Young vampire could have been feasted on her, drained her and killed her on the spot, but I didn't. Leaning in slowly, not to alarm the prey, licked her bloody stained leg from ankle to her thigh, ignoring the anticipation of the whole lounge who watched us, pulling my self up , my gaze fixed only on my prey.

...

Danse macabre has just started...

1 comment: