Friday, February 1, 2008

Temptation...

I got one of those * head splitting headache*... probably some low pressure weather approaching. I have been half paralyzed the whole day, but I was busy yesterday.

There are few very interesting people that I want to get to know a little better, however sometimes you just don't have any excuse to bother them. Yesterday was the day, I felt the need to send my regards even though I did not have any excuse to talk to him.

Sometimes seduction starts with very subtle, innocent invitation.

We had perfect excuses. He, being a helpful friend to offer opportunity. Me, needing to expand one's business.
But wait, wasn't this all about the inspiration? about anticipation of the exciting future?

You know where to find me...
... Evil Creature...

... or temptation...

No comments:

Post a Comment