Wednesday, May 21, 2008

back to basics...



Early in the days in pixel realms, as much as I loved to learn new things, I also loved to share and teach the information with other residents.

A couple of days ago, I spend some time with Mistress Karin, discussing about clothing designs and store operations. Since Miss Karin is greatly interested in clothing designs and I see a great potential for her future, I also offered her to help establish her store, once she accumulate few products for sale.

I think my encouragement and comprehensive information about design and store operation inspired her and she also told me that without encouragement, she would not thought of having to sell her own creation.

Miss Karin and I know each other in real life, although we met only several times in the past, we are still good friends and moreover, we trust each other. We both share some unique creative traits and instincts. Our values are similar. We respect each other greatly.

I am really looking forward to see more of her creations.
(Sheer top by Miss Karin)

No comments:

Post a Comment