Thursday, May 8, 2008

WOW, I have been slacking...

Not that there are any lack of drama or subject of satire to write about. (I tell you, I have been notified of every possible unfolding drama . Drama always gets better when the effect of aftershocks reach all the involved party. And i am just waiting. *smirks)

I just have not been in SL to look around much last few weeks. Just logging on to purge IM and any business communication I have to take care of.

*Barerose Outfit*
Yesterday, June left me a message that my *special order item* has been finished. Well, I wasnt really order the item, but I guess thats how she categorized her work, I suppose. Since I was the one come up with the inspiration, I was invited to model in the vendor picture as well. Nothing extraordinary I have to say. Just go to Barerose HQ and you will see the item on left side, facing the dance floor.

Tory Heart directed me to step on the pose stand, before that, she told me to put on the shews with indifferent tone. *laughs Yea I know, I was not really paying attention.
****

As soon as we finished the photo shoot, the dude standing next to me immediately noticed the outfit, asking Barerose employee where he could find it.
The vendor was just put in store this morning but I saw few people already wearing them, so I predict that it will be popular.

*****
Come to think of it, this is not really the first time I requested June to produce an outfit based on my ideas. It is very cool since I lack in tenacity to learn clothing designs yet still.

******************
*October Country ~ Trilby

In the evening, Aeva and I went to October country to listen to the scary stories from old radio show. We had fabulous hour.

It was a very first time experience for me to listen to radio show such as mystery theater on radio. Quite enjoyable, maybe the story was written in end of the 19th century, the plot was set in mid 19th century Paris.

Story was adaptation of "Trilby" by du Maurier.
We were kinda giggling when the voice actor who was playing the role of Hypnotist/gifted musician Svengali. He had this overly dramatic Hungarian/French accent which reminded me of Liszt . (Not that I have ever heard his accent... lol)

If you like that sorta thing, I recommend do some search on October Country in pixel realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment