Friday, May 16, 2008

What is this? Pre-schooler's chore????????

SL Exchange is looking for *skilled Translators*...

Look at the rates for each job... 250L!!!!!!!

is this mistake or what?

then, I noticed what kind of people they are looking at...
Now, after I post reply about this ridiculous rates, I was able to read all other previous posts and looked at all the idiots who just replied in post.
"I can speak this and that."
"I can do this to this to this."
"I am fluent in this and that."

Laughs. oh my god...

The original post clearly states that if anyone wish to apply for it, you have to translate the paragraph and sent to the job application. Nothing about replying on the thread. LOL

Now, who would want to hire such person who can not even read the job recruiting advertisement and properly filled applications? No one.
I bet they can't even spell their own native language correctly.

***
My reply?

"My 7 year old son makes better money on weekend, doing chores... etc etc

/me gets back to whoring in pixel world..."

1 comment:

  1. Now this so reminds me of working at SDL and me being baffled at their incredible low rates (compared to the competition at that time).
    But 250 Linden... that's really low.

    ReplyDelete