Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Daini Ken sim ~ The church

Some strange reason, Daini Ken sim is enjoying random traffic, lately. I guess that is how the sim become popular with regular visitors.

I plan not to bounce anyone, unless they cause trouble for my friends. (If they walk right into me and try something funny, i will just do something funnier and it will be end up in here. so I'm kinda waiting for them.)

The community central figure is the church. Of course, that is not kind of church you see in real life.
As I always said, what is the point in perpetuating the real life, including trying to make a similar avatar like your real life (but skinnier), or building house that can be bought. What's fun in that. I lived on the beach once or twice in my life, I lived in the busiest city in the world once, I lived in suburbs, too. None of that would be anything different than I have done before.

The church, as you step inside... you will see the red velvet drapes, lace sheers and purple curtains. The exotic carpet were strewn around, furniture and devices that are too interesting to explain here. Among those seemingly religious paintings, there are few sensual pictures, too.

That is not all.
The church has secret dungeons in the basement. Of course, the basement used to be a crypt for the bishops, cardinals and place to put holy relics. Not anymore.

I am not your everyday vampire nor demon.
There are no family to join.
because you do not need to advertise them that you are one of us.
The important thing is that I know you. That is all it takes.

You came to me on your own accord, and nothing will ever change.

And those of you who never visited me, you should.
You can come whenever you like, and leave whenever you like.

I will not dictate your life.


******
All the perverts and the freaks, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment