Monday, November 17, 2008

The saddest thing is that... I know these kinda ppl...

Oh my god....

Any of you might remember the fact that I knew a whole bunch of nutcases in SL... but this. LOL
This is not just one isolated incidents. The saddest thing of them all ... We all know these kind of characters in SL.

Let's make it clear that i have nothing against fat people, or mental ailments. but then, you will get pounded when you are sitting in front of PC all day long and bitch about why you cant get laid,Why you don't have money, or why you don't have friends... PLEASE.

Just, get a life. And I do NOT mean, go to WoW. Get a REAL life.

And Raven.
This is for you. LOL

1.Get your facts right about yourself. LOL You forgot to mention one of your alt.
2.Do not lie about yourself in your own profile. It is just lame.
3.You don't read my blog? and You actually *have friends* (.... gasp!) who read my blog? I highly doubt both.
4.Small mind... yea. I think you are the one walk right into it. And you are the one banned from Trans TWICE. Not me. We all knew you were Rune Galicia the day you made that alt. Hint: if you make an alt, do not blog about your sorry ass in internet. I am just amazed that all the alts do the exactly the same thing and wear same thing and say the same thing as your main account. Oh lets not forget fuck same people.
5.A man reaching 40, pretending to be an gun slinging bad-ass like some teanage gamer fan-boy... Yea very, very, attractive. NOT.
6.Your belief is not the reality. You list lots of your beliefs in your profile, but that does not mean those are facts. And you think no one can see that? You need to get out more.
You think I have smaller mind than you? LMAO I'm not the one copying the original gift, the same night you received that item. In your small mind, "Oh fred can make this fabulous hat, I will copy it and sell them, so I can make some money." ... well, have you?
7. Read Dante's Inferno. Especially the Nineth Circle. It is for Traitors.You may learn something why you do not have any friends.

There is not need to kick the man who is down. (He deserved it, its only his pixel ass.)

I rest my case.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... little boys wanting to play the game on Fred. Riiight said Fred.

    Well spoken.

    ReplyDelete