Sunday, November 23, 2008

If the subtlety doesn't work, then...

there comes the blunt force..

You all know that by now.

My profile says "Rude, crude and lewd" , but I will not be head on rude most of the time. I have commonsense, common courtesy and even have some delicacy to express my own thoughts without offending others.

But then my subtlety fails to be understood by the others, their lack of intelligence is not my responsibility. I have to put it in the words that they can understand it.

And they dare to be offended... *laughs


Noob: Where u from?
(fred: wha? Can't you just type the correct grammar without omitting 'y' and 'o'? It is not that you have a date in 20minutes... can be this boring from the start? Isn't my av interesting enough to start a convo?"~/me is sporting pointy ears pierced with gold and silver rings, with fabulous blond hair that none of the noobs ever seen, with slick latex pants with mesh shirt, with leather gauntlet. )

Fred: I'm from Daini Ken, my sim. It's a second circle of Hell.
(read:I am not going to tell you, where, in suburbs of sunny California with how many cars and how many bedrooms/bathrooms I have....)

Noob: No, in real.
(fred: why is it so intrigued by where I live? You are just rezzed in fucking second life.)

Fred: Wouldn't you like to know...
(fred: Take a hint, dumb-ass.)

Noob: Yes.

(fred: That's why I just said two minutes ago, I can't make you smarter, so dont forget to bring in your own brain from real life..., didn't I say that? I did.)

Fred: Look, many people in second life are not into telling everyone/total stranger they just met about their personal details. It's just common sense. If this is so important to you, then... I'm living in west coast US.
(fred: this is the most polite reply I can think of. Yea i understand you might know which time zone I'm in, or language culture you are in. But not that stupid general question for no purpose. You are lucky, puppy. because I'm wearing Mentor tag, otherwise you would be slapped with my pixel cock.)

Noob: Aren't you moody, today.

*snorts...

Fred: If the other person does not understand my subtlety or unable to take a hint, I have to be blunt, in that way, they will not mistaken my sincerity.

Noob: I'm just making a small talk.
(fred: You just have small brain. Can you imagine how many Noobs spawn in a day?)

Fred: Do you know how many times I have to tell noobs "hi" or respond to "Where u from?" question?


**************

I teach 4-5 year olds when they first started social life.

***S p e a k w i t h p u r p o s e.

No comments:

Post a Comment