Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm just pissed.

You know I mock people who can't get a grip on their pixel life.

When I see those entry about "Behind this av, there is a real person with real feelings..." I instantly think that they do not belong in here. If you have to advertise that you have to be babied, cuddled, nurtured, cared... just Use the X button on top of your browser.
I do not have time for babysitting grown adults in MY free time.

That is why i do not like alcoholics, drug users who has weathers depends on if they are on meds or under the influence (prescription or illegal, doesn't matter)

Why do you want to drag your pathetic real life everywhere you go, even when you dont have to? ie: second life

****************

Now, why i pissed?

Those psychos, alcohol/drug addicts, liars, thieves, untruthful backstabbers who uses so called *friends* to get ahead, to whiners, immature adults who acts like 14 year old girls, stalkers who hid behind their alts to harass others etc etc ---They take away my friends from me.

See? all my friends are mature adults with common sense. So they know how to use the X button on top their browser. It means that they just walk away from SL at any time.
I respect them enough not to stand in their way, however, I also value them enough to spend my time, helping them solve their problem if they trust me enough.



Personally those dramas really don't affect my real life/feeling, just because I am too forgiving and generous for my own good. I may criticize them in sharp tongue or shoving the brutal truth in their face, but that is just about it. I do not harbor any feeling towards them. (call it a wisdom. )

I have this curse of seeing the person's character pretty much the first time I speak to them, so if I sense something fake about the character, I do not let them inside until I establish the trust on them. And yes, it may take a year. I constantly evaluate their characters.
Sure enough, sooner or later, I will see their true colors, validating my gut instinct of *something is off about this character*. Sometimes the incident does not involve me directly, but all the same, serious enough to sever them. As many of the SL says "If you fuck with my family ~" I do not threaten people, I do not kill them nor grief them, i just cut them off.

To this day, I only met two people in RL from SL, and they are my real best friends as well. Few more, that I feel I can make exception of getting to know them in rl. Only the handful are allowed to contact me in the means other than SL IM.
I do not invite any of my rl friends to join SL, except they joined on their own. (In that case, by all means I freind them of course, but I do not claim responsibility)

The objective is to keep my freetime as enjoyable as possible.

Isn't that the purpose of second life?

So I'm pissed that all those stupid people give my friend some emotional stress that is so great that she is ready to walk away without talking to me, out of respect she has for me. She was just ready to press the X button.
I told her to block everyone except the ones she can trust, cut the cards of the rest, mute them if they make a scene. Why should she concern about the feeling of those people who are so selfish? She shouldn't.


I'm pissed, but the thing is, I can't go after any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment