Monday, December 15, 2008

Season's Greetings from Fred


I'm suffering from unlikely wet weather of California. So is my Steinway. 94% humidity is like Japanese weather. Humidity in the air makes the sound so sweet and resonates better, but the piano itself is so used to relative dry environment, of low 20's at the most... now the wood is absorbing the humid air rapidly and expanding, resulting in squeaky keys and funky tuning. IT does not help that my piano tech is already scheduled to come in on 17th. because in two days, I doubt that the humidity in our home will settled back to the normal winter average. arrrrgh.

We can use some humor. Me, in stripper outfit. Too bad, I cannot demonstrate the *ripoff feature* of this fur.

Outfit and hair cost me nearly 4$, with spending hours trying to capture the right moment of these dance moves... (*laughs... more like enjoying watching myself grind and thrust.) The result is this.

I used restraints not to make this a prim book with 12 pages of my nearly naked pictures. I commend myself of settling with only two shot. (PSD. files have nearly ten layers... lol) drool and admire as much as you like.

2 comments: