Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Men fear me, women cant handle me...

LMFAOOOOOOOO

Come on, I'm not lying. THis is exactly what I saw. I couldnt stop laughing for like 93minutes.

I saw this actual floating title on some typical *shoulder width 100* av with biker outfit. LMAO THis dude must be some skinny ass, pasty white little dude living in middle of nowhere in the basement of his mom's house. LMAOOOOO

Seriously. I almost grilled him with motorcycle technical questions. (I am evil like that as you know. It is so easy for me to figure out fakes. )

Maybe this dude thinks men really fear him if they saw that title, but he has no FUCKING clue that this title only draws out nothing but laughter.

His av was even wearing badly homemade H-D head wrap prims which his hair from calico creation was sticking out left and right. LOL

Oh my god, that was not all. His profile says *I ride alone under the name of four horsemen*....
ROFLMFAOOOOOOOO
Ok so he doesnt ride alone, then. LMAO Four horsemen has three other dude.

The way he puts the four horsemen, it definitely not from bible but from Highlander the series. (The TV one. not the movies. TV series had a few episodes that involved Four horsemen, which was popular episodes among highlander geeks. Yes, I have all the DVD. )

So he thinks *men fear him and women cant' handle him* while he watches highlander the series on video tape, imagine he is the apocalypse.... PLEASE. Some fantasy just has to stay private. LOL

Once in a while, i get a good laugh out on the expense of these idiots, who thinks they are cool as hell. LMAo

I could have so start the brawl with this dude, but I didn't. If anyone interested in finding this dude, go to the place in SL where rhymes with Sturgis.

1 comment: