Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ditzy kolpophobic people like the group in SL below...

are nothing to do with sexual orientation.



They are just another phenomenon of ditzy American culture in decline.



I wonder one of the homoiri people who called hall monitor was actually Li-Lo. Because anyone with real brain and some common sense could ever care less about some pixel character's profile entry about virtual world's satire. (Aside from that person apparently lacks basic English comprehension skills. Errr... that is no surprise, since I have seen their so called... RP. LOL *gagsnorts*)

This FRIVOLOUS lawsuit over Etrade baby tv commercial totally reminded me of all typical ADD --*Adult Attention getting- Deficit* closet gays/gender confused/kolpophobic self proclaimed gender blind (HA!) pixels, who are supposed to be in Second life...

(Yea, it totally sucks that I have to explain my punchline, just because ppl either don't have sense of humor or lack some wits to figure it out by themselves. I'm sure some clinical ADD/ADHD people will scream at me or claiming defamation that I'm belittling ppl with ADHD, without reading the above paragraph correctly. People like Linden)

REALLY?...

Either way, its sad, that only attention you think you are getting in fact, has nothing to do with you. *laughs




No comments:

Post a Comment