Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some dumb ass is baiting me with personal attacks

but I am not going to respond to it. LOL

Reason:

1.Accusation themselves (whole bunch of imagined truth) are not that logical to begin with.
2.There are no facts to support her claim. (Because there are none. lol)
3.The person has no ability to engage in logical discussion/debate.
4.I have better things to do.
5. The whole thing is a grossly misguided attempt for personal attention, as any other.
6. I have better things to do.

By the way, have I ever said all those homoiri people did anything to harm me or did anything to slight me? No, I don't think so.

Just because you read something unflattering, doesn't mean there were disputes between those two parties. Such near sighted assumption hardly ever worth my time to spend in rebuttal.

Some discussion is worth engaging. This personal attack, isn't.

Bring something worth my time, Jemma, if you want my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment