Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lot of site hits lately. LOLOLOL

I have a lot of hits on my blog lately.

People just can't get enough of the story of stupidity, dumb asses and fake friendship gone wry...

I'm truly amazed with all those people who got nothing but hang up with the fake blog of fake personality in some make believe realm.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you would rather spend your brain activity on reading a real book for once. (LOLOL *me turns the page of Anna Karenina and gets the idea of story.) Don't you think it is better off doing something *lit---tle bit more* productive than believing some pixel character?

Does your mom know you are reading these crap? LOL


You know, you ever wondered about supermarket "My baby is an alien!" tabloid? And you sympathize the people who could not resist picking up and actually try to read it...


YES, you!


Hahahahahahaha.


For those of you entertain yourself by knowing there are people actually taking my blog seriously, and being seriously offended and taking it personally, good for you. I'm glad to be of your service.



1 comment:

  1. *looks at his popcorn and sighs as they will go to waste*

    Re-runs!

    ReplyDelete