Sunday, February 5, 2012

Stupidity of Second Life- Joke, the definition

In my book, "Jokes must be witty, or at least, funny." 
If I didn't think your statement-which the person meant as light hearted comment- wasn't funny, I will not laugh at the statement just to be nice. 
(I mean, you have to tell me, it was a joke? That says something.)
But I will respond to your statement or comment, because you expect my response. 


You should know by now, that I may not give a response you want. But I will respond. 


Here's the thing. 
I don't think the person meant to make a joke. I believe that person made an erroneous statement, so I refuted that statement with correct facts or my counter statement.


Then, after a conversation of back and forth, the person excuses he/r self with the words "joke":



"Oh, I'm just joking!"--- (It wasn't funny.)


"Hey, I was just joking, chill."--- (Chill? You are the one tried to stick a square nail in the round hole.)


+++
Do you know what's happening here? They can't take the facts that they did not succeeded in amusing Frederic. 
Well, here is the summary.


First, it wasn't funny AT ALL. (Because it was a statement, not intended to be funny in the first place.)


Second, I gave you a response with the facts that you were not aware of.  Yet, you tried to insist that your statement is a fact. (Okay, that is your stupidity, oh well. Not my fault.)


Third, THEN, you conceded that you were mistaken... (Or not, depends on the person's integrity. But I'm always right.)




AND 


FOURTH, Don't blame me for your lack of wits or your lack of your knowledge.
(And attempt to blame me for not getting your "funnies"?) 




Yea, this is the daily occurrences of SL stupidity. 


HAHA, then, certain people will call me, DICK because I didn't laugh at your erroneous statement. 
They should know, I usually laugh.  (At them.) 





1 comment:

  1. LOL well said. Some people can't take criticism or honesty, apparently.

    ReplyDelete