Thursday, August 7, 2008

I got this schedule. :))


Friday August 15th
8pm-10pm
Fang Bang Presents "Altapalooza"


I solemnly claim the origin of the idea. *nods sagely

Fred will not be there. LOL (yup, he is still banned. ) but of course I received the invitation nevertheless.

Funny feeling. You are banned but not forgotten, moreover, you are missed.

I have that effect.
People who knocked out of my graces but had kept their eyes on my comings and goings, though I am not that dangerous as they think I am. I also kept this outlet for those who are not capable of communicating with me directly in person, so they can kiss my holy relics or have a glimpse of my life.
*extends the ringed finger
"... you may approach..."

(yea. Here, you kneel and bow to me and say "We are not worthy!" )

And for ley,
I always make an exception. (And you damn well know what it is!)


hahahahaha

2 comments:

  1. i refuse to say anything on the grounds that it may implicate me in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. /me makes ebil laff...

    Just admit it! You WANT me!

    ReplyDelete