Friday, August 1, 2008

new wig


I found new wigs that are without bangs, and still works with my av.

For those of who insists on being "Looking like 'me' in RL" - how useless and irrelevant the notion could be and I personally think that those people just put the same color hair and height but they make a better looking version of themselves. For that matter, they are as vain as I am.*smirks I hate people can't admit that to themselves.- here, my hair usually looks boring as this.

Last time, I got red dye, but it washes out in a week or so. Ashy dark brown with faded blond highlights.

My wardrobe is boring as it gets.

Black T-shirt, Jeans, barefoot. I know I do not need any more pairs of jeans nor black t-shirt, however, it seems to accumulate each season no matter what. And I hate T-shirt... ... *sighs

The glasses. I have that black frame glasses, too.

****
there. the blog actually about me. lol

2 comments:

  1. Jeans and black T. That's what life's all about. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cally's right. I tried to switch it up this year, but I found myself buying a pair of jean shorts, too baggy, and well, regular fruit of the loom t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete