Thursday, July 31, 2008

limited capacity...

Just because you are talked about in public, that does not mean you are important person, nor you are respected.

I know this is so obvious to anyone with average intelligence, but in this you tube/blog/internet/reality Tv age, many started to misunderstand this *quasi 15 min of fame* as respect or in some case, mistaken for some self importance.

Yea just because Paris or Hulk will be on TV or people's blog, doesn't mean they are respected.

Just because I write about my observation of some losers in here, it does not change they are losers. Just because I talk about some general observation does not change some stupid person suddenly gain intelligence and/or interesting, creative mind.

*snorts

Hey, I never said I am important. You reading my blog does not make me important, nor make you important.

The fact is that you can't live without reading my blog, does not dumb me down.
The fact is that I am the one writing it, not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment