Friday, July 25, 2008

Coma

Meh...

I was busy yesterday, and by the 6pm, my brain was unable to process the info took in. I was staring at the TV channel 100(which shows 3 minutes loop previews of current movies over and over) for a while, not knowing what you were supposed to do. (Usually change the channel to whatever you want to watch.)

The similar symptoms continues while I'm online. I am reading article on some current topics on some news page, which I am sure, I meant to check on some particular article. Yet, I was just staring at the page presented and could not comprehend what it was said nor what I meant to do with that website.

****
I was able to get out from the bed around 7:25 am, but again, I sat on the couch for a few hours. "Oh. I know. I have to make some coffee... "

I made coffee, had about 3 cups... then I heard garbage track driving around.

"Meh... it can't be Friday..."

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment