Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I know you are entitled to my opinions but...

It always amuses me that those dumbasses thinks they are so important , I am posting or talking about them... what the.. LOL
NO NO NO.


So, after ley told me about yet another drama in certain sim, one of them asked her if she would talk about them in her show... we are like
"*snorts... how presumptuous of them... "
"I know , right?"

I repeat.

No. (For all I care, I don't know that installment of the episode, and I am still banned from that sim, mind you.)

I know my opinion is important to you, but just because all those post about stupid idiots fits your own pathological case, doesn't mean I am talking about you.



Let me put it this way, so your bloated brain can understand.

Stupidity, in general, can be worth the post.
Stupid individuals are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment