Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Where are YOU now?

I told you, you would never be my enemy.

For those who incapable of come to me and debate with me. Where are you now?

You just give me those triumphant moment, when your store, or club, or sim quietly closed, advertisement withdrawn, parcel listing vanished, your profile cleaned, announcing in your prof that you will be hiding with your numerous alt or taking a break(usually means the same thing. hiding in alt) whatever. I have this itch and tingly sensation all over.


I TOLD YOU SO.

yet, as if the dogs cant stop balking even they tucked their tail and ran, leaving "I'm the scary big dog, don't mess with me or I destroy you" in your profile picks.
Hahahahaha. You must be forgotten to remove it.

You have been weighed
You have been measured

And... you know the rest.


******
Frederic Prevost does not have baggage nor the need to create/re-invent the new character, nor the need for fresh start because the past you just cant live with...

I am always me, and I have no skeleton in my closet.
I do not need to hide my past nor need to erase nor take back what I said or done.

I am not without faults, as I often said, however, I am proud to build my life on every single moment of my experience and start over with obscure character is not an option.

My store brand has grown and producing a lot of pure profits daily. If the business owner would be in and out of hiding, who would take that as a serious endeavor?
*I* am always here.

I can balance my outrageous incubus's life in pixel realms and never lose my footings and grasp or reality.


For those incapable,
Just
Shut up
and
Run.

No one will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment