Thursday, May 28, 2009

Frederic, You have gotten crude lately...

"Frederic, you have gotten crude..."

"Have I ...?
~Frederic rubs his chin with black tinted slender fingers, his lips curved in faint but cruel smile.
... must be the crowd I'm mixing lately. I may be crude, but I'm not a coward like of those who paste my picture in their password protected forum, talking amongst themselves *AWAY* from me.

Like I said before, sarcasms and insults are art. You only achieve something when your enemy who you hate is truly dented his/her ego by your clever insults. Sarcasm and insults goes two ways,too. The one on the receiving end has to be equally intelligent to understand the depth of the insults as well. If the insults goes off and brushed off as *no value* *Oh are you done? I'm bored*, it is a clear indication of their lack of comprehension. If their insults do not go farther than the scope of picking on their grammer or semantics, it is equivalent of their inability to match your skills. There is no further discussion required.
Had they ever achieved any of that? "

"They are just afraid of you."

"And is that supposed to be my problem? And of those who lament that they had not made a *hit list* yet. Well, Either they have to be very stupid and single minded or very smart to make the list. I loathe mediocrity. I probably don't even remember who they are, it is unlikely that they would ever make it in my list. And repeating the certain dairy products day in and day out, those ppl should be banned, as well. At this point it is not even funny nor entertaining. Perpetuating the same jokes usually are the sign of weakness between their ears, wouldn't you agree? I could make other people's life much easier, if I was to be really vicious as can be, but hey, I am just a selfish elf. Who am I to worry about those good people , yes?"


Frederic and his gentleman friend laughed as they swirling their brandy in their stuffed chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment