Friday, May 1, 2009

Yet another shamless plug...

Check this idiot out.

I am not sure if I could be THIS narcissistic and self centered.

We have seen so many forms of self plug and thread for attentions, but along with Amir Hosooi's self advertisement, this got to be the most shameless personal attention seeking thread I have ever seen. Forget all those "I have terminal illness" shit.

Forum poll is one of the stupid thing you can do, and you paste your own picture, and asking the public if you are datable... pity. He has condom on his lighted keyboard, but I totally bet on the fact that the batteries sold separately.

3 comments:

  1. Why couldn't it be some really nice and really expensive keyboard?
    My heart (but not my fingers)belongs toLogitech diNovo Edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about buying diNovo, too.
    It is just that I only do textfuck and the keyboard will trashed in the matter of three months or so. I am not worthy of that nice keyboard. So, alternating default apple keyboard and microsoft keyboard. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's no fair that you do textfuck without me... *pouts*.
    Also what I DO believe is that you'd possibly tend it just as nicely as the Steinway's keyboard (which you left out in your alternating list).

    Steinway > Apple > Microsoft

    ReplyDelete