Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shameless and Stupid Self Plug on Forum

I think that in ANY sort of public forum either prohibits this by clear forum rules or enforced deletion of the posts.

However, when the poster gets cocky and start their self advertisement thinly disguised as a legitimate Forum Topic, only gives me the reason to pound on that poster. Lemme tell you.


Apparently, some Forum readers were amused to read all my bantering.

Observant blogger. But just don't announce that I was speaking up for all the Forum readers... Come on. Moi? No way. lol
This would totally affect my reps, seriously, Jager.

I really wonder who this Ami Ho sooi, tho. Her products are just recreation of RL objects which I totally doubt that she created. (LOL they are Japanese crafts and traditional objects. )

Totally stealing the design of others/real life creators. It may or may not be punishable by law, but yea.

She trying to insult me by asking me if I have created anything to look at... LMAO Girl, she should remember that I am 100% Japanese who can trace up to 7 generations in Traditional Japanese families of which, some of the branches are Bushi(Samurai) Caste. My mother was accomplished craftswoman of traditional kimono fabric dye technique and some traditional weaving. My mother and my step grandmother were both Certified Mistress of Tea celemony, my home in Japan has traditional tea rooms, and I am well versed in knowledge of Japanese arts, crafts, culture and architectures.
Yes, things Ami makes and sells in SL. (Now... I am really not sure she is the one really makes those stuff. To me, the vast output of her products are too industrial to be made by just one person... I am suspecting that there are whole bunch of slave designers and virtual creators in her windmill warehouse in holland ... LOL yea My imagination. )
Does she really want all out war with me?
I think not. I don't think she is paid enough. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment