Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Srsly, guys. SRSLY...

Ok.

I know not too many of the whole population possess some equal intelligence as I do, which is just a fact of life, so I could careless about that.
Edit to add: Ok, if you read this above paragraph and really offended by them, then you really should log off and regain some sense of humor. This is not a kindergarten classes, OK? Ann, thanks for Bell curve. which side I'm on, is again, irrelevant. Left, so that makes everyone feel better about themselves, even if is untrue, or concede to the fact, again, that i'm on the right side, and take it just a fact of life. I never said, I'm beautiful like beckham or Brangelina. Because its not true. I said I'm smarter than the most of you because its a fact. Saying that, is crude and uncaring. Yes. But never said I'm gracefully uptight have I? I guess it is the crowd I'm mixing lately. LMAO So continue reading.


The thing that mind boggles me is this.

Why in the hell anyone want to make themselves look so godDAMN STUPID...?

Srsly

The worm who claims to be 23 year old boy... I used to pity him.
Now, I seriously pity their parents.
That pretty match explains it all about him.
I feel really sorry for his parents.

I sincerely HOPE his parents are TOTALLY FUCKING OBLIVIOUS for their own SAKE. Because to parents, your child is like your legacy work. Your Masterpiece.
You really don't want to know if your legacy master piece is in fact,whiny little petty lying piece of shit.
You.
Really.
Don't.
Want.
To.
Know.
LOL

I'm bored with Xstreet Forum now. It's fucking immature ... i really can't say kids, honestly.
All the RL kids I know, whom I have been taught, have in contact with, or friends of my sons... are not even come close to those stupid adults I see here. THEY -the children I know around here- all at least speak with purpose.

Adults in Xstreet Forum... *snorts... their immaturity/stupidity knows no bounds.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Fred... don't you see that your perils in finding sanity among men is just like Diogenes who went to the courtyard in broad daylight with a latern exlaiming "I am just looking for a human being."?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha

    LOL tell you the truth, if I was looking for sanity in humanity or normalcy in Forum I have to kill myself or too depressed to be having a purpose in life, right?

    I'm not looking for it.

    I just venting that the reality has not changed, (and ever will be)
    ...

    ReplyDelete