Monday, April 20, 2009

I just noticed about people in Forum...

1.They try to get my attention.

2.They try to get my approval.

3.They want me to know *their* truth (lol).

4.They want to convince me that they are smart.

5.They try to troll me so they can type my name "Frederic". It looks better than trolling "Beagle"

6.They try to obtain *my validation* by trying to convince me that their rhetoric has some logic. (LOL)

7.They try to piss me off by saying *Boring* */me yawn*... because they can't come up with anything smarter to say.

8.They try to convince themselves by making me *boring* ... is somehow change the reality that they are still not funny/interesting/smart/whatever... (LOL

9.They don't care what I presents, regardless of the fact that it is the truth that they know it is the truth. They just want to read what they think I say, and never be convinced otherwise. They get offended when the truth is harder for them to bear. They suddenly becomes illiterate.

10.They just love to repeat the name Frederic.
If they start their post with addressing my name "Frederic... " they think their post may look intelligent or something. (... unno) You know, certain French name always sounds better than ordinary sounding English name? If my name was *Bob*, I totally doubt that I get this many trolling or verbal challenge. (ROFLMFAO)


mmhmmm *nods sagely

2 comments:

  1. I think trolling a Fred is now a rite of passage ritual on XStreet. All you need for acceptance into the forum (clique) is to punch a Fred in the face or find some other way to abuse him. Or maybe they all just want a free hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwa ha ha ha
    Some one gave me a plunger hat. LOL


    The word of the day:
    Ad Hominem!

    Somehow, people believe that I am a safe punching bag in Xstreet without hurting other people's *feelings* because there is a *real person* behind the keyboard with real feelings...

    *plays violin

    Wicked elf doesn't have that *real feelings* they so value. lol

    Srsly. feelings are overrated.

    ReplyDelete