Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another one bites the dust... LOL *sings

I provide entertainment for Forum readers, because I am not that stuck up to get into the muddy insects infested battlefield and get myself dirty.

I know and I certainly understand that some people wants to maintain certain grace in the public. Frederic, as his most complex personality that you could ever imagine, thinks he can achieve to be a sort of status as a court jester, with bluntness of truth and twisted humor of reality. Any deceptive, superficial fuckers who uses and hides behind the lies built with half truth, are exposed as soon as they have the nerve to step into the field with him.

I love a formidable adversary, and more often than not, I just acquire my allies before they even become my adversary.

It is hard to play chess without the opponent, isnt it? (bitching and bitching... lol)

***
Anyways, so I have to settle with swatting some flies buzzing around me.

Check this thread on page three, scroll down to the bottom.Then to page 4

Recap of the court comedy of the day:

So this idiot with some false sense of *i'm smarter than you* or*I get to take a shot at Fred first, regardless of how stupid I am*... takes the bait I laid out.
Now, my friend like Sabrina, would know that if I set a verbal trap such as this, you should not baited into taking a shot at me *without thinking 5 moves ahead*.
He did.
Watch how he dig himself a hole, deeper and deeper with each posts.

1. "You are not Torley, otherwise the world will be grayer"
-Okay cool. You just wanted to be a idiot Number One. Srsly.

2."Seriously. whats with the war with vowels"
-Now he trapped himself in the verbal quicksand... My Entry using uncharacteristically lolcat vocabulary is direct reference to Torley/Torley's blog entry.
Which he used the word *srsly* in his both Linden and his own blog.
LOL THAT , was really funny, because the idiot just didn't even had a decency to check out what is he getting into. (it's called strategy planning)

3."Now you are butthurt Torley aficionado and I'm jealous.."
-Come on. LOL Do I ever look like some "teacher's pet, linden Ass kissing I heart Linden supporter to you? He must have lost his cool there. I can see his hand trembling. Now, it is easy to take him down by keeping my cool, and GENTLY nudge him to remember some humor and creativtity. (I know that would be another quick sand there. Smart people will know. but NOooooo. not this idiot)

4.So he posts some monty Python Holy Grail clip.
-Ignorance is futile. oh wait. LOL He hammer a nail into his own coffin there.
You just can't bring in some cult classic such as Monty Python or Terry Gilliam film and intend as a insult, (not to mention the lack of creativity...) and expect anyone to look at you with complete admiration and respect for facing bravely before dragon or giant like Fred. LOL
He could have been better off taking some home made clip. Then I didn't know what to respond to him.
What he did was, in effect, comparing me to the most highest form of humor and sarcasm exists in this century, not to mention respected creators of comedy/film classics... Yea , kinda things that Frederic worships... tsk tsk.
Bad move for him.


At this point, the activity getting boring so I just bow out.

Because your adversary is not really your adversary anymore.

****
As for Torley thread... lol
I really feel for Torley. Because dumb public puts him in a very awkward position like "Torley you can do better than that"(than comment "Pretty cool")

I loath this type of situation. Peanut gallery or parents get me to say something you are not willing to say. Like. Real life.
Kids trying to get me to praise their artwork when his parents are also standing behind them. Or Parents standing in the backstage asking my approval of their kids performance... *not even my opinion, They ARE asking me approval as a musician...

What can you say, when the kids' art work/sings totally off key and two bars behind sucking big time and has no talent whatsoever, but the parents asks you how much talent he is showing?
Yea, I hate that. I have no heart to break the news to the little kid or the parents seemingly believing that the kid are truely gifted.
What can you say?

"Well, you can continue to encourage his artistic activity. "
*sighs and avoids parents eye contact, and gives sticker to the kid.


Yea.
I am not a heartless s.o.b in RL. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I just had this strange thing again when reading your rantings... a short glimpse of enlightment (on a completely random basis).

    "Education means not being able to access Google or Wikipedia. Education persists after you pull the RJ45 plug."

    ReplyDelete