Sunday, April 12, 2009

So just you know...

I don't need to manipulate you or anyone to think I'm a nice person.

I just counted Xstreet Forum post on first page. There is only two that remotely something to do with SL. What the fuck is wrong with people who post links to some blog or news and *what do you think?*

*ship captain released-viva america*
*I lament because I pay too much tax-meaning that I am rich!*
*GLBT vs amazon-did you write that blog? no ok. lol*
*I got fired but I'm overqualified-read I am mentally unstable*
*COPYBOT!--- yea for like last three years*
*Mindless game1* *mindless game 2* ----*mindless game 27*
*Clique thread- opposition not needed*
*Clique thread- its not clique thread, everyone is welcome as long as you are in the clique*
*mindless Happy easter post 1*
*mindless game number 36*

sadly one post that really needed other experienced reader's response was
"kitty needs help with setting up RLV folder" which one of the poster made fun of the op without contributing. LOL sad isnt it.

FUCKERS.

I watch CNN if I want to know whats going on. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, okay it's a General forum but it's ridiculous the amount of inane bullshit I have to sift through just to find SL related topics. The excuses made for wanting all that spam makes me think of a fucking kindergartner that wants nothing but smiley stickers on their work.

    It is really annoying when people post with no contribution to a valid topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am not at all mean by saying this. Because what you said is completely the reality we have in there.
    I can imagine if you have a feed on the contents, receiving it on your e-mail or cellphone,and you have inbox full of "I suffered RL tragedy, and I dont have money" n shit.
    What do you want me to do? Save all the starving children in Africa, for darkness sake...

    Yes.
    Anyways.
    Welcome Diglett ;)

    ReplyDelete