Saturday, April 11, 2009

Some hilarious stuff from Xstreet Forum


So I post non-sense in Xstreet forum.

And I posted my total displeasure of one of the poster in one of the thread.
Nothing new. I am not that annoyed with the person himself.

Anyways, one of the poster made some Funny SL cartoon out of our differences of opinion and I should like to share them with you.

Frederic vs Beagle

I hope the link will take you to the post.

My pokemon card 's weapon/strength says
*Flaunt
*Icy Truth
I cant see the words of the description but the punchline was also hilarious.
(The noob girl with heart all over my picture. LMAO LMAO)

Now that is some creativity. I totally approve such humor.
(I'm trying to obtain the picture from the creator. so I hope i can show them in detail.)

*****
Edit to add:
So I talked to the creator of the cartoon. I guess he meant to annoy me, but his creativity failed his attempt. How can one not to recognize such humor.
i liked the card so much, I paid him 500L for full perm card. Now I can use it for my calling card in world.

During the conversation, I almost killed myself from laughter.

It is almost embarrassing my subtle attempt for my sarcastic/tongue in cheek character were seen thru so easily by total stranger. He was observant enough to use my vanity.
I was saved by the truth(or he let me believe it as truth), that the noob with heart was not his creation but was real event which took place when he was taking a pictures...

Maybe it is time to buy this skin...
(like I stated somewhere, the picture is DEMO skin... )

2 comments:

  1. Damn I don't look this way a few days and you burst out into creativity and make people spew their misguided hatred and ignorance of your awesomeness at you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO... it only happens when I want it to.

    Everything is on MY term. I have been bored, so I provoked some dumbasses. Look what happens. They are all dancing on my palm, while I watch over the idiots.

    ReplyDelete