Sunday, April 19, 2009

LOL some annonymous forum reader

both of you. I see you you are lurking around Thanks for Contributing to my Traffic.
R, and E. :) Welcome anyways. Bring in more friends/cliques/mignions... More traffic for me.None for you.

So just you (Ewan and Rival, and others in the clique) know, my blog has general disclaimer set by Blogger/google that this is not for little kids who can't take the criticism. As just you quote me, you have a choice to read or not, and use X button above. You cant really bitch about what I said, because you are entitled to my opinion in MY BLOG, because you choose torture yourself by choosing to read it. I have legal rights to say whatever. This is not Forum governed by some other entity. This is personal. You are invited to read it *on your own discretion. I have no obligation to cater to your taste, AT ALL.

So, here is what you can do.

Read the disclaimer, understand what it means, read MY disclaimer on top of this page, and understand what it means, read the first amendment of the United States, and understand what it means. Then continue to read what you want, not what I really said (many are seems to be incapable so I have noticed.)
This is not about what it says in my blog. You are howling at the wrong trees.
or, continue to come here, read my blog, continue to contribute to my blog traffic. I will totally appreciate you coming here and contribute that in that aspect more than anything. LOL *bows

And watch & learn, mister/miss smartasses.

Blog is to attract attention/stir controversy so we can bring in more traffic. So you working for my blog, by putting a individual thread(trolling or not) on me, IMing your friends to read and make them into the clique of your own, make them come to MY BLOG, I totally didn't expect but welcome with everything.

So, any of you, just curious, or thinking that Rival/Ewan is sincerely have everyone's emotional/ethical rightousness in mind-which is not. They are just another cute little trolls. They are just a bit uglier than me. :D

As for them, making a equally personal/pathetic(let's just make it clear, I know my blog is pathetic and I never said my blog is better than anyone's .Nor this is unbiased journalism. Have I? lol LMAO) blog, thats their legal rights, and I totally approve/recommend practice their own first amendment.

Would I go there and read? no. I'm not that into you. sorry. lol

You people need to understand this once and for all.


It is irrelevant what you think about my blog contents.
Agree with me or not, is your opinion. Not mine.
Because Unlike many of you, I'm not making a blog to solicit your approval/agreement nor your validation. That is the difference.
It is not even about who is better. I'm here. You are there. That is it.

This is MY BLOG, and you are all entitled to my opinon.
You can do the same on your own.


As for all others who reads my blog because of who and what I am, thanks and continue to enjoy with your coffee and bon bons. :)
This is not a serious jornalism. This is biased opinion of me. Didn't I say that before?
Yea I did. lol Just some noobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment