Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bait and switch, price hike...

LL's offocial blog

I just have to laugh, that new set up fees for open space will be 375$.

That is how much I paid for my full sim, 375$. Just a few days ago. LOL

Probably Jack Linden looked at my transaction, (because linden tried to ask us twice if the price was correct, delayed it for a day or two.) and say "Hey, 375$ sounds good! Yay!"

Well, it was not open space. It IS full sim.

Since we have about 2months till the change, no one will be able to sell these sims for whatever they paid... Only ways to just abandon right away. (since you dont want to pay another two months tier, I would suppose.)

As i stated and ranted before, if you want to keep the value of the money and security, do not pay into playing game, (ie; Second Life) save, or invest.
That statement is still true to this day.

Do not expect LL to be your moneymaker.
That is just dumb.

I do not expect to make any profit. These are managed within my disposable income.
If LL FXXX up the whole scheme ? I just abandon the land and walk out. LOL next month, I can keep my 295$, and go buy a new wardrobe, buy new game for my young charges, or eat out with my family and friends. Simple.

But I can understand the anger of my friend Noirran, who is just simply robbed by LL. She did nothing wrong. She followed prescribed used of Openspace sim. :/

Ya know, LL is asking us volunteer mentors how they could retain new accounts...
To me its very simple and easy solution for them. But they, apprently had not figued out, and thinking it will be the 8th wonder of the world. LOL

The whole land fiasco is just too funny to watch.

1 comment:

  1. This is just downright depressing, they may pretend that they follow their own rules and TOS whatever. Yet I do actually doubt that this argumentation would prevail if one would actually drag them to court.
    They'd kick you out anyway but hell someday someones gonna do it and sue these bastards just to hear a judge label their company an assembly of nutcases.

    ReplyDelete