Friday, October 10, 2008

I said this before, and I say it again...

Hot Schrott is .... ummm
Hot.

*******
Random thoughts:
Erasing the blog entry (or entire blog, for that matter) does not erase your stupidity.

[The word of the day]
{Cached},
or cached pages on google

**********************************************************
Anyways.

Since I have nothing else to think about, might as well talk about *my hot Schrott*.

(*Contents omitted* )
for the sake of general public, who may not have the time nor patience to read all the blurbs about *my hot Schrott* the topic of the day.

So I'm still mesmerized by his beautiful profile and his dangerously delicious smooth voice, I am now seriously considering flying to Spain for his Performance of Faust in Valencia, during the Presidents day weekend, just to see him.
No sightseeing, no shopping. Just Schrott.

As my friend Warspite joked, I am not sure how long I can support my jet-setting opera groupie ways without selling my Steinway B grand piano... which is probably worth about 60K $, considering all the work done to it.
(Not just for chasing Schrott, the year 2010,2011 will be bi-centennial cerebration of Chopin and Liszt's birth, which means that likely I will be wandering around Europe for those special commemorative events and concerts...)


I am not exactly poor, however, I am far from rich as to be able to come and go as I please, it takes some plannings smarts and wits.

But at the end, what it takes to make our life rich is not the amount of money we have.

My ability to appreciate arts (humanity, in reality) is a gift I was born with, and no one can take that away from me.

I may lose a limb one day and may not be able to play the piano, or violin in the future, but I would still be able to appreciate the beauty of it. There might be an unforeseen time of crisis that I never prepared for, and I may lose all my material comforts i enjoy.

Would that be the end of my life?
No.
My love for life is something beyond money and the material luxury.


I would still be the rich, jaded incubus.

3 comments:

  1. eyeballs you with insane jealousy...get him to rip off his shirt!!...AGAIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm I'm thinking if Charles Gounod's Faust can be directed with bare chest fest...

    Wasn't there an orgy scene in the forest inn or something? hmm hmmmmmm
    was that a different Faust...
    ***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I didn't mean it that you SHOULD sell the piano. I was just saying that I'd expect you do it for the sake of upholding your needed dose of cultural debauchery.

    ReplyDelete