Friday, October 24, 2008

Sim purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I can make my own rules, and then I can break them, too." -Frederic Prevost
(I just added after the post below. but Mark My Words. )

As I reported about mass exodus of Japanese residents below, there are bound to be the flood of sim/land deals way below market value.

Buy low, sell high.

That's the principle of commerce is it not?

********
Many of you probably remember my rants and the propaganda of saving money before. That was in connection to why some people invest(or rather waste their money) in Second life sim, when they are hardly getting by in their own real life.

Come on. Get over it.
Not everyone can afford to risk 300 us$ every month.

I am not get into this without consideration, and the principle is still the same.
The risk I am taking is purely in the range of my daily spendable income, and I have not cut back any of my existing investments savings, and other securities as I had them in place before.
My plan was to purchase the new private region from LL within 3-5 months. However, the deal I came across two days ago was hard to pass up, and fortunately for me, way below the price we could find currently on the market.

Since I have modest store profit and rental income to cover part of the risk, the actual cost of running/having a full sim, is even less than what I anticipated.

*********

And YES!
There will be a shrine for Mr. Schrott.

And in which sim you could find in anywhere in SL, that there is this handsome incubus welcoming you warmly with classical music and opera, coaxing you into some conversation so cultural you had never even thought of ever possible, while you mingling the group of international, intelligent and beautiful avatars?

***

/me sings catalogue aria

~LEPORELLO

Madamina, il catalogo è questo
delle belle che amò il padron mio;
un catalogo egli è che ho fatt'io.
Osservate, leggete con me.
In Italia seicento e quaranta,
in Allmagna duecento e trentuna,
cento in Francia, in Turchia novantuna,
ma in Espagna son già mille e tre!
V’han fra queste contadine,
cameriere e cittadine,
v'han contesse, baronesse,
marchesane, principesse,
e v'han donne d'ogni grado,
d'ogni forma, d'ogni età.
In Italia, ecc.

Nella bionda egli ha l'usanza
di lodar la gentilezza,
nella bruna la costanza,
nella bianca la dolcezza.
Vuol d'inverno la grassotta,
vuol d'estate la rnagrotta;
è la grande maestosa,
la piccina è ognor vezzosa ...
Delle vecchie fa conquista
per piacer di porle in lista;
ma passion predominante
è la giovin principiante.
Noti si picca se sia ricca,
se sia brutta, se sia bella;
purché porti la gonnella,
voi sapete quel che fa! ecc.

No comments:

Post a Comment