Sunday, October 5, 2008

So Fred was checking out Opera hunk in New York

You thought I do not have real life?

Oh I have one, I just don't kiss and tell... except on few occasion that calls for special treatment.
Yesterday was one.

I would never imagined this when I met leyla about 2 years ago. It was even before the Transylvania, but I was trying to clean up the SL drama, and she came and listen to what I have to say. Since then, the trust between us developed and fastened.

I wanted to meet leyla and solis, both one of the best friends in SL, for leyla 's special , personal occasion. I chose Metropolitan Opera's production of Don Giovanni, and invited two gorgeous vampires into his reserved box, close to the stage. (We experienced a small set back on first half of the performance, but it was quickly remedied by house manager of Met opera, and we were invited to the 4th row from the stage.)


Oh the performance was breathtaking. Quite literally.

Divine Erwin Schrott ripped his shirt open and stripped off of it in first 5 minutes.
It was worth every penny-though it was pretty penny, the most memorable thing in my life for two points.
I was with two best friends I have never met till then.
They enjoyed the opera as much as I did, and I was able to give the great experience to them.
Chocolaty smooth, dangerously sweet Bass baritone should be shared...

After that, we went back to leyla's lair, I was still in endorphin high. You have heard the expression, it is better than sex. Well, Schrott's Don Giovanni was just that.
(It's been five days, its getting excruciating that ecstasy still tailing off but not really gone. I can see that how addiction starts.)

Lemme tell you.

leyla and solis are one of the most genuine ladies I have known. How the life can be turned colorful and meaningful by few good friends.

Many in SL knows me know that I do not cross the boundary between this life and the other. But this time, I had to make an exception, and it was the right choice.

yes, I always make my own rules and break them.

********
I am an incubus. I know why the rake did not repent even when he was faced with the ghost of his past.
(For those who do not know, I'm refering to the climax of Don Giovanni.)

By the way, my notches on my belt and my bed post has been all too full, and I could not resolve that issue for a quite some time now. But I think I found the solution...
The RED BOOK! The cataloge of women.(... well and men, and in between.)

Well, Don Giovanni has 2065 pages... I am not sure how many more to catch that record.

No comments:

Post a Comment