Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Deleting blog entries ...

... DOES NOT help you to erase your stupidity.

I know this person for almost two years, and this person has to be the most psychotic of them all. Anyways, everytime her pixel realtionship fails, she goes to outside blog and blame other party. The reason is the same everytime. (I was abused in RL, I am on medication and having depression, I am lonely. I am poor... yet the guy had a nerve to cut my card...)

On and On.
And probably she is sending numerous e-mail to those unfortunate ppl , threatening to kill herself in RL, or sending e-mail that she just OD'd.
All the while, she is sending IM and e-mail every 5 minutes.

And she bitches in public blog that wonder why those ppl do not want to be her friend anymore...

I KNOW WHY.

No one cares about your RL.
As a matter of fact, its a real turn off to hear such thing from 50 year olds. (Yes, this is not a 15 year old girl.)

*******
Anyways, person as such has numerous blog and social network site with blog attached to it. And every previous events are deleted.
I have seen her posting her RL hospital record in one blog. (I know, that is how crazy she is. fucking *Scanned ER record*...)

That one is surely gone along with comments by the *guy*. From what everyone could read, they actually met in RL. You know what the guy wants, right? But this 50 year old woman expected long term relationship and she was in love.
OMG come on, now.
She chronicled those by day. I am sure the other guy would feel that their so called relationship is not exclusive nor serious, since it was blogged in public and everyone to see.

then three days later. She posts vengeful blog with IM conversation and scanned copy of RL hospital record.

I think that events was the worst of her *woman scorned* chronicles in last two years that I have seen. Since it involves RL meeting and RL events. (The guy is stupid enough to meet her in RL...)


And she posts blogs that she has better things to do, not she wont do such thing. And everyone else who is not involved would see that she is also a habitual liar.
Yea, right. In between those fuck buddies dumping her, she periodically lose the whole group of friend. And even blaming LL for in game bug.( Yes, she filed bug triage for missing friend from friend list... This is one of the dumbest thing I have ever heard.)

It's not a bug that your friend is not on your friend list.
They deleted your card!

They dont want to be your friend.
No one likes inconsistent liars.

Oh I know all of that, too.

And now?

All those previous whining and desperate plead is all deleted.


You can't erase your stupidity.


*Oh btw, how many blogs does she have? several at least. So if the friendship in this blog gone bad, she can go to other forum. ... *rolls eyes


P.S...
Disturbing fact is that this person works around children with disability...
I do not want unstable person such as this working around my perfectly healthy children without any developmental problems... I would be very worry about if I were a parent of such children.

15 comments:

  1. WOW Fred, the list of winners you know is stunning.
    Hmm this does sound familiar tho. Like my husbands ex fiance. She has 3 blogs I know of and way more mental and health problems (she claims) than anyone could survive with.
    *wonders if she has an SL account* OH GOD THE HORROR but I bet she does. She's mid 40s tho as you said, stupidity is obviously not limited to the young. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am generous about young ppl's stupidity to a point.
    I was young once.
    (So if I told you you are stupid and you are young, you should listen to what I say. Because I am not seeing you as *grown ups* but the child and thinking you are worth it.)


    But I am no way accepting the stupidity of grown adults. I refuse. And I don't have time for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Fred.. you.. just.. *shakes her head* Wow.

    Just wow.

    That's all I can say. Wow.

    Where the hell do you find these people?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. True bloggers don't delete their blogs. It's their thoughts, and whether good or bad, they are there for a reason. Seems to me she is using the blogs to vent, probably doesn't have any friends in real life to turn to. Sounds like she as some serious mental issues though, to post her hospital record? I know someone who is just like this, and I ended my friendship with her as a result. People like the woman you mentioned don't realize how much they stress the people out around them, hence the reason why most people don't waste thier time with them to begin with. That woman doesn't realize that she's hurting herself more than those around her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opalangel :)

    Indeed. From what I read from her numerous deleted blog entries, not just blog spheres but she also lost RL friends. Therefore, your observation is dead on.

    don't get me wrong. I tried to be her friend and gave her so many chances to correct herself in the course of 2 months.Gave her so many objective advises, I made it very clear what she can say or do around our circle of friends. what is belong as a subject and what not.

    She took advantages of those ppl who are trying to help.

    I am sure, she will do the same to her current circle of friends, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright, let me leave a nice little heads up for you lost soul.

    You can seek legal advice over something that is written in a blog, however, your time will be wasted. Want to know why?

    Names aren't used. He's been as vague as possible, it'll turn out to be nothing but heresay and admissable in court. Lawyers have NO TIME to deal with he said/she said bullshit, let alone people who.. well, has done what Fred had mentioned. Heavens forbid we get sued everytime we open our mouths to speak whats on our mind.

    For you to say that you're going to sue because of an opinion is foul and hellacious. Not to mention, instead of sitting back and shutting the hell up, you pretty much gave yourself away. If stupidity was a way to godhood, you would have had your damned altar by now.

    AND, I will say this, if you don't want people to talk shit about what you've done, don't post it on the internet, that's bad juju babes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I said before, you'd be doing nothing but wasting your damn time. Ever heard of freedom of speech? Fred has it.
    You have it.
    I have it.
    Everyone has it.

    From the way I see it, Fred, female or not, can say and do what he likes on FRED'S BLOG.

    Fred has the divine right, and when you passed that threshold to actually view what he has written and taken offense, it was all your fault. Not his. And trust me toots, there's a lot of psychos out there who had written the same thing that you have done, and easily he could say he was referring to someone else.

    Sadly, you pointed yourself out. You want to waste your money on a lawyer who would happily charge you for the time, fine. As I said, soon as it crosses a judges ears, done. You'll get no where.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. o.o Wow, I guess lostsoul really is lost.

    I want to know a couple things about this lost one. Is she from the US? If not, that explains her lack of understanding of the rights you have here. Hell, maybe even where she is at she has them, and she is just unstable...

    Also. Why call yourself out to the cross, to be nailed up lostsoul? You like that don't you? Now all eyes are on your true colors. I see shit brown.

    Have fun wasting your money. When it is all said and done. Blame yourself. It seems as if, if you are the one in Freds blog...You should be good at it.

    P.S. Get a life. You dun like whats written, delete your bookmark on his page and walk away.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't care what you say in your comments, but I will not allow anyone to trash my friends in MY blog.

    The comment above was deleted on the grounds of name calling.

    One more thing, if the subject unrelated to the contents of MY blog is brought up for whatever the reason, it will be subject to removal as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I removed one comment because I did not wish to drag innocent party in here. He already went thru stupid shit by his female friend in SL, he does not need another incident outside pixel world. Once he is dragged in here, he is also a fair game. As anyone can imagine.


    This is my blog, and I can moderate anyway I see fit. Get your own blog, and come down MY level. LMAO

    Simple is that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAHAHAHAHAHA

    What's the title of this topic?

    Deleting your own comments also does not erase your stupidity.

    man...

    3 more points for me
    *high fives

    ReplyDelete