Friday, April 11, 2008

Stylish, tasteful and beautifully presented nude...

*This is based on a true story...


of Darkside incubus FOR SALE! reserved starting bid of ... hmmm... let's say 10L? I know this is hysterically hilarious and outrageously ridiculous, but I want to buy private sim for 2000 US$ and I don't have such money now nor ever be able to afford ... With my charismatic good looks and oozing sexuality and beauty, maybe some of you want to shed some RL hard earned money for my pixelated av's toon nude pic. I , of course know this never beats the real thing but at least, I don't have any acne bumps on my ass.

*Buy my pixelated nude pictures, you dumb fools! It is stylish, tasteful and beautifully presented.Because I said so.*

AUCTION STARTS NOW!
Place your bid.
Proceed will go to the funds for purchasing Darkside sim
for
2000$ (US) or more.

1 comment:

  1. You only wish your pixeled arse looked as good.

    So you have a rl do you, is that why you have blog after blog of the same crap because you have so much of a great rl that you spend it talking about other people.

    Funny I don't see any blogs from the owners of ds going on and on about you, they must have better things to do.

    Personally from having been a member of ds for some time I know this to be a bunch of bs and misrepresented nonsense.

    You are apparently not too observant or you would notice that Fangs actually spends more time in rl then in sl, so much for not having a rl theory, oh wait that must be you.

    I have disgreed with them and never had sex with either of them, hmmm I am still here well there goes another theory.

    You placed something on sim that apparently from some of your knowledge, you knew would cause controversy and yet you done it anyway, so who is responsible for creating the drama, besides your repetitive blog.

    Your not the only one that is amused by people's stupidity, and right now you are about as amusing as they get.

    ReplyDelete