Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Top 5 Lies in SL

1. I have cancer (or MS or perkinson or any other *undisclosed* terminal/rare ailment or conditions that are untreatable.)
2. I am disabled.
3. I was abused in RL (as a child or in adulthood by boyfriend/husbands family member etc)
4. I have depression (Or any other mild mental disorder) and on medication.
5.I am poor and having difficulty paying my bills.

I have started to think SL is now prescribed as a part of their fucking treatment and therapy. Tell me I am wrong.
(I hope I dont have to explain the sarcasm... )



Lies or not, I do not fucking care what you do in RL. Why would I want to know your divorce mess in your RL?
You are talking to fucking pixel av.
Fine, you want to play fucking psycho chick, but I do not care to know your RL stories.

Having their own RL does not mean I want you to share that with me.
There are too many ppl who just assumed that i will give a fuck about their "unfortunate situations". Look, Why would I sympathize some pixelated character who are far from the reality? Separate your boring RL from your fabulous SL.

And those lies turns into the excuses for their consistency and indiscretions it gets worse. I have severed any contact just because hearing some stupid excuses such as "I can't find the job I like, therefore, I dont have any money to pay internet bills"(so if you are *my friend* any kind of support is appreciated...)
Oh MY FUCKING GOD! They got the nerve. Those ppl just basically asking me to pay for their RL bills because they are too lazy to get off their asses and get a job.


I have whole fucking lists of strange stories or behavior for the next blog, but for now, think about how many ppl you know fits the descriptions above.

Next time, I will write about RL/SL relationship double life inconsistency, and personality disorder.

3 comments:

  1. I have two kids and my hair is falling out! True story >.>

    It really did fall out, because I cut it.

    But oh my god, I'm so depressed! True story! I really am depressed, because I cut my hair wrong.

    Look it me, I'm suffering from extreme personality disorder and the only way I can fix it is by roleplaying.

    Yeah, right.

    I knew a guy who once shelled out over three hundred grand in lindens just to buy this one chick a sim with the promises of paying it back when she had the money. Guess what she did? Took the money and ran. On top of that, she dicked another guy out of a sim contract by taking 45k in lindens, which was supposed to go to a scripter, who only got 5k in payment. Where did the other 40 go?

    You can't trust people for shit on Second Life, that's close to one thousand real life dollars gone down the drain because some chick got money hungry. Oh yeah, that same chick? Conned her husband into dropping his favorite roleplay sim to do rentals. Even then, on that same roleplay sim, each bit of cash that was supposed to go BACK into their investment of the sim was constantly put into her pockets and spent on ebay.

    Yeah, not to mention, she was having ovarie lumps or whatever the fuck she claimed and was in a constant state of pain to the point she'd snap on people for no reason. Husband confirmed that it was nothing but her monthly visitor.

    Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh idk about you but I go to SL to escape the BS in my RL. I have all kinds of issues in RL but I'd rather go to SL and NOT talk about my RL troubles. And I DO know only one person on SL with a RL terminal illness and unless you are VERY close to her you'd never know because it IS a legit illness and she goes to SL to escape like I do and not for FUCKING ATTENTION like I can only assume these other losers are doing. Anyone going about complaining about RL in SL is looking for sympathy and/or money.
    I have heard the whole .. my dad abused me, I lived on the streets I'm now living off a gf who I dont love but cant leave cause I have no way to make money on my own blah blah (likes sitting on his ass using ppl and playing games) but if you could lend me X amount of L I'd be so greatful to get my sl buisness off the ground and be able to help my gf w/rl cash via SL.
    OMFG NO WAY... you didnt just say that BS to me!?!
    Thats when my RL issues flare up and I get all horribly ill and go "offline" (hide)for awhile LOL I might even develop an eye problem *mutes dumbass crybaby*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a grown woman with 2 teenage daughters, who claimed to be abused by former bf (even with daughters were molested) she has recurring cancer, she has this incurable illness suspiciously similar to mood-swings (lol), and of course she is bed ridden most of the time therefore she can't work/ dont have enough money to pay bills...

    Hmmm

    yes, she has sucker bf who pays the sim tier and name the sim her name..., and she DJs at the club occasionally.
    (NOthing wrong with DJing, if you are taking care of your family and feeding your kids, and paying your bills.)

    Great, this SL sucker bf noticed she was in for his money and got rid of her.

    I bet her cancer should be back by now. Don't you hate, those ppl walk out there and wave some flag for Relay for Life(RL cancer fundraiser)?

    Thats another subject I will write about.

    ReplyDelete