Thursday, April 24, 2008

What does this Blog's title column say?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
This blog contains personal opinion of character who lives inside the virtual world called Second Life™.

It may contain adult materials/languages. Use with your own discretions. It may be hazardous to your mental health. MY FANTASY IS NOT YOUR REALITY. "Everyone wants the truth but hates me for giving it."
© 2006-2008 Frederic Prevost All rights reserved.

This is On Top of that Blogger's recently added blanket disclaimer functions to warn readers for Questionable contents such as this.

This calls Disclaimer, and you assumed the risk to read it.

Don't like it? Leave!


When have I ever claimed that I am godly righteous and heavenly compassionate ? NEVER!

My in-world profile reads *Lewd, Crude and Rude*

But the thing is, seems to me, that so many people come here, choose to read the truth, and not liking it, and forgetting that I am not the one that did something stupid. I am just telling it like it is.

EVERYONE WANTS THE TRUTH BUT HATES ME FOR GIVING IT.



*laughs


"Next contestant, please!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh! I'm up!

    Marry me, like now.

    And lets have SL babies.

    The kind you can leave home because.. yeah. Who wants to walk around and be all hot with avi babies. That takes away from the image.

    And lets have our honeymoon in um..
    Dissonance. And then we can roll around in mud and look dirt poor and fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can roll around in the dirt with me and make more sl babies!

    The store there accepts Food stamps! We're all good. We shall digi multiply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that means both of you have to be pixel preggerz?

    No talking tummies please! I will mute them. ROFL

    Or we will have babies like Stewie... talks in Queen's English and uptight vocabulary n all.

    Pixel world should be creepiest possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I had a witty comment but after reading those I'm at a loss. LOL Yep completely derailed my train of thought now and all I can picture is Anya and Abs sitting around w/huge bellies talking about their pixels swelling up while still wearing belly shirts and boots.
    @_@

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL! I'm gonna have blacked out teeth now too, messy hair, and a beer with a baby nipple on top to feed to the prim baby when its born.

    I can see myself visiting Grim babys now.

    ReplyDelete