Tuesday, April 1, 2008

King's Fool Wanted! -damn, I'm smart AND beautiful

NOTICE:
"*Dark side of my miserable third life* will be sold to any oblivious person who gladly waste their cash and do all the work for me, the beautiful , strong but totally cash strapped vampire!"

*blink, blink

Our reactions are just hysterical, thunderous laughs across the second life.

The owners are not smart enough / well off enough to operate on their own, but at least smart enough to sell it to some blind idiots who will pay and pay to do all the work for them.

"Hey, I don't want responsibility. I don't want to pay for it. Let them pay for it! "

****
Ah , yes.

Hostile takeover in making.

One of the member expressing the interest is like.. 22 year old? Gage whoever. Oh, he has pretty av, alright, if thats one of the requirement to manage a sim. But he can barely Rp and spell anything. He can be easily antagonized. If he buys the sim, I predict that his ego take over and won't last a month. As it is right now, he can't even manage a little role he has in sim, let alone the managing the whole sim and rp operation, working with other managers? I totally doubt it.
This choice proves it again,that how the owners don't know anything about rp nor management of the sim, if they let him buy it.

Another, quirky little fae. She is funny enough. But I do not know her RL ability to manage anything. Dazzle with Fae magic doesn't work for LL.
Let's just say she enjoys playing subby to the college student who plays left wing radical vampire.
Therefore, if she gets hold of the sim, by default, he will own part of it. ( I like this kid, so I'm kinda hoping for it. )
He is clever enough to carry out the takeover if the opportunity knocks.

****
This is the cold reality of second life.
No one among the little vampires really can afford in their RL nor prepare to pay couple of thousand $ for a virtual kingdom in the vast Empire of LL. They have priorities, too. And the little playground mismanaged so badly does not qualified for a great investment, when you have real family when you are not playing vampire.

Sad, ain't it?

We are family and we are strong.

(Yea, sure. Whatever you say, kingship. As long as you pay for your shit. Cause I ain't.)

Shall we look at another cold reality?

If you ever afford to do that, the first thing you would do is pay 100$ to LL, and change the sim name to *My Goddamn kingdom and I have trademark so I will sue you.*
And bulldoze the buildings on it.

(By the way, getting an international trademark would set you off about 12K Euro, if you want to get it registered with all the country who signed for Madrid Protocol. So just you know. Registering in your own country would cost vary: US is about 500$. Misc fees not included. However, there are so many ppl from different countries in SL, so ... yea, that wouldnt be effective at all.)

*****************
They have the nerve, if they make others pay for their sim and try to keep control over it without shouldering any payments. Basically, I dont want to pay nor want the responsibility of management, but you, idiots pay and pay to work for me.

Any takers? (And brand yourself "King's fool"?)

And if that happens I will sure to report it here.
Because such person deserved to be known.

I would buy it. I doubt that the owners would sell it to me, tho.

****
The perfect timing. They should realized long time ago that they are incapable of running a sim.

"Hey, Tell Fred to buy it, so we can have Vampire wars!" --Willow Raven

That would be funny, aint it.
I might even keep the dark side name just for the hell of it. So I can antagonize all those little emo creatures in Transylvania.

4 comments:

  1. Frederic, For someone who doesn't care so much.. wow, you really are obsessed with Darkside. Just for the record, since you weren't there for the announcement nor are your contacts anything like accurate in their stitch-n-bitch gossip session, let me correct you on a few things. 1) Can't afford sims? Oh that's funnier than hell. They've paid out of pocket on 4 sims for 2 years, but they have lives outside of SL. You should try it. 2) The person who buys the sim can't rename it or change anything? That's laughable. Actually, they offered it up to RPers who can take the buildings or leave them at their discretion. The only requirement is that they rename it. All of the GMs are going to stay on to help the transition so the buyers aren't left out in the cold, but whoever buys it can do whatever they want with it actually. Tear it down, continue it, whatever. It's their sim to do with as they please. You know, I often have troubles understanding Linden Policies, but the fact they let someone like you be a Mentor really speaks to how poor Linden runs things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For all I care, how does anyone know what you say is true and what I said is not?

    Do not hide behind lame tag such as DS roleplayer, and make your name known (av name in SL would do just fine), so everyone here would know the credit worthiness of your comment.

    I am obsessed with providing funnies and satire about SL. Do not mistaken. DS is just one of the mismanaged sim as any other. Why do you think its so special?
    Because I'm talking about it. When I stop, DS will be forgotten. True?

    Being a Mentor has nothing to do with it, does it? If you want to insult me, do it more intelligently.*giggles

    Why you are still here and in second life, if you dont agree with LL? No one is forcing you to play. Just press your X button on the top of your browser. Solve all your problem and you can peacefully go back to your RL, if you have it.
    LL mentors always tell you to use self governance tools. I highly recommend it. Stop whining.


    If you come to me for SL question, I will treat you with same respect, sincerely try to help you. But that has nothing to do with what I say in my private blog outside SL. LL does not have control over me. If you didnt know that already.

    Your effort to plead to my self righteousness is failed.

    If you come here, come better prepared.

    ***
    Next ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOLed and gave that anonymous commentator the same respect all cowards are due.

    Too afraid to put a made up name on a blog about a make believe place. Now that's funny.

    ReplyDelete