Saturday, April 26, 2008

Desperate avatar do desperate thing...

7-8 alt account? Maybe 10?

yea, I know... Actually, this is not rare, apparently. I know at least handful that has been informed me of their several alts. They are likely abandoned as each circle of community collapses.

You just have to think why do they need so many alts.

I understand ppl has to have few alts for business purposes or different role for specific RPG, or sim function. However, when someone tells you he/she have ,say... three alts and then you run into 4th by total freak accidents... you really start to wonder about the consistency/stability of that person's character.

I have been stalked by alt of former friend, alt of friend's ex. I have been lie to about alt account by friend. I have been even tricked once by friend's alt. (Yes back in the day, when alt account was rare, and cost money... And you have never encountered ppl's alt.) After that experience, I have learned to figure it out very quickly, from speech patterns and so on. Even i don't have any reason to suspect, I do not trust new accounts as readily as I was at first.

You may think that ppl use alt for whatever the reason, but the fact is, hardly ever been undetectable to anyone. You just can't hide your alt. (Not to mention, so called friends give you away, more than you know... lol They don't have to tell me. All they have to say is "I really can't tell you. " and smile.)


The most funniest/creepiest alt use of them all?


Make your own alt your official fuck buddy, by putting them in the picks tab and make creepy poem or whatever they put when you are supposed to be in love in pixel world.
(I know two people who have done that. The main reason to advertise that they are not alone, possibly to get attention of certain friend/ex. )

I know it's creepy, but.

*laughs

... desperate people do desperate things...

I don't know which one is desperate, pretending your own alt is your fuck buddy,
or make over some noob you picked up at welcome park, made them look just like your ex, with same boots, hair, outfit and all... definitely make some impression to the circle of friends... that you are nutcase.


(Look, I don't lie. LMAO)

3 comments:

  1. In fact.. sad to say..

    I think my alt is hotter than my ex. My ex looked like a total douchebag until i fixed him up, now that we broke it off, he looks 10x's worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll create a Fred alt so I can have sex with Fred anytime I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    I am surprised you haven't done so...

    ...

    Would he be an *enhanced* version of me?

    *Snorts

    ReplyDelete