Thursday, April 3, 2008

Insults backfired!

Don't you love it when those seemingly clever insults intended for me actually backfires?

*You know, I often have troubles understanding Linden Policies, but the fact they let someone like you be a Mentor really speaks to how poor Linden runs things.* ~ Darkside Roleplayer anonymous

Hey, Anonymous. You thought you are so clever.
I am actually worshipping your greatness.

Nigel is also SL mentor, last time I checked.

*crickets chirpin?
*pin droppin?


/me rolling off the chair laughing

I can just throw exactly the same insults back at ya.
Not because of Nigel, SL mentor nor LL policies, but because of your inability to even insult me without making dumb mistakes...

Ahhh, Please, PLEASE, just stop making me laugh.
I can see that you are not in the family, if you are you wont make such elementary mistakes...

Yo yo yo, its like dis.
Please do not add more stupid incident to give me more things to provide humour and sarcasm.
Now I am going to be obsessed about it.
Other people's stupidity is indeed, addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment